Air Conditioning (A/C) Installation & Replacement in Littleton, CO
Installing and Replacing Reliable Air Conditioners for Customers in Littleton, Lakewood, Denver Metro, and the Surrounding Areas
Keeping your home cool and comfortable during the sizzling summer months is an absolute necessity. At Quality Home HVAC, we are dedicated to making sure that our Littleton, Lakewood, and Denver Metro neighbors are equipped with effective and efficient air conditioners to help them survive any heat wave.
Reliability and professionalism are the cornerstones of our service. Whether you're planning to install a new air conditioner or replace an old one, our team of experienced, NATE-certified technicians will guide you through every step of the process. From assessing your space and recommending the best system to ensuring a flawless installation, we're with you all the way, striving to create a cool and comfortable environment for everyone who steps through your front door.
If you need a new air conditioner, call our Littleton AC installation and replacement team at (970) 447-4151 today to request a free estimate!
How Much Does a New Air Conditioner Cost?
The cost of a new air conditioner can vary widely depending on several factors. Depending on your needs and preferences, you may find yourself paying more or even less for your new air conditioner than you were expecting.
Factors that can contribute to the cost of a new AC unit include:
- The type of air conditioner: Different types of air conditioners, such as central air conditioners, ductless mini-split air conditioners, and window units, have different price points. The complexity of the system also impacts the cost.
- The size of the unit: The size of the air conditioner, often measured in tonnage, directly affects the price. Larger units that can cool more square footage tend to be more expensive.
- Energy efficiency levels: Units with higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) ratings are often more expensive upfront but can save money in the long run due to lower energy usage.
- Installation requirements: The complexity of the installation process can also impact the cost. Factors include the condition of your existing ductwork, the need for new wiring, or any modifications required for the unit to fit your space.
- Additional features: Advanced features like programmable thermostats, variable speed handlers, or Wi-Fi connectivity can also increase the cost.
The cost of a new air conditioner involves more than just the price of the unit itself. It's important to consider all these factors when budgeting for a new AC system. At Quality Home HVAC, we're here to help guide you through these considerations to find the system that fits your needs and budget and help you apply for financing to offset upfront costs.
How Often Should You Replace or Upgrade Your Air Conditioner?
The lifespan of an air conditioner can vary, but on average, a well-maintained unit will last about 10-15 years. It's a good idea to start considering a replacement if your unit is nearing this age range, especially if you're noticing higher energy bills, the need for frequent repairs, or inconsistent cooling.
However, technological advancements mean that newer models are more energy-efficient and offer better performance, so upgrading sooner could yield significant savings and improved comfort. Remember, the ultimate goal is to have a system that meets your cooling needs effectively and efficiently. Our team at Quality Home HVAC is always here to help you evaluate your current system and guide you on the best path forward.
Customers in Littleton, Lakewood, Denver Metro, and the surrounding areas can call Quality Home HVAC at (970) 447-4151 or contact our team online for answers to all of their questions related to air conditioner installation or replacement!
“We just had our swamp cooler serviced by Chris and it was an excellent experience!” - Nick S.
“I have worked with many service industry companies over the past 6 weeks and they are hands down the ones that I would recommend.” - Danielle L.
“Hire them for your next HVAC job and you will not regret it.” - Alex M.
“Quality Home HVAC did an outstanding job.” - Karen T.
“He also took the time to answer questions I had about maintenance on both the furnace and AC.” - Francie A.
“Curtis set up a time to come out and take a look and Justin and Alan fixed both of them in record time.” - Troy M.
Local family-owned and operated company. Supporting our trade with care and inclusion. Nurturing the next generation on tradespeople.
Proud to have NATE Certified technicians on our team. Delivering expert HVAC knowledge backed by NATE training excellence.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote on any new system installation.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.